Visconti is delighted to present their latest limited edition collection, 'QWERTY'. A pen inspired by the alphanumeric keyboard patented in 1864 by Christopher Sholes. With this pen, Visconti pays homage to a timeless system, born with typewriters, but still present today in everyday life.
The Qwerty collection features:
• A black acrylic body encased by an engraved, aged sterling silver overlay adorned with detailing in enamel.
• The pens center band is engraved in Visconti's workshop then enameled with 'Qwerty' in both upper and lower case.
• The pressure fit clip is embellished with an element that recalls a traditional typewriter key.
• The sterling silver overlay is engraved on three different levels with a special technique which gives the writing instrument a three-dimensional effect.
• The fountain pen features Visconti's 18kt gold nib with a ruthenium finish.
• The edition is limited to 388 pieces worldwide.